Want to learn W88 3 card poker but don’t know where to start? This guide will teach you how to play 3 card poker. Grab RM30 free credit & win RM1000 daily at W88
What is W88 3 card poker?
The American version of the British game “Brag” is named 3 Card Poker. This game started out as Primera, a fast-paced betting game with only three cards that were played against the house.
W88 3 card poker is a quick & simple casino game with a similar (but not identical) hand ranking system to W88 poker. Rather than competing against each other, each player in 3 Card Poker tries to defeat the dealer or just get dealt a good hand.
4 Basic rules of 3 card poker to play online
There are two betting choices in 3 Card Poker:
- Ante: Where you’ll be performing your hand upon the dealer’s, attempting to obtain the highest rank of a poker hand.
- Pair Plus: Where you’ll intend to obtain a hand of a pair or better with your hand.
Three cards are next dealt face-down to each player in the hand and the dealer. Like Blackjack, you’re just attempting to knock the dealer (i.e. if you applied the “ante” betting choice). The other player’s cards show no significance for what you’re attempting to beat.
#3. Playing Action:
- After the player gets their cards, it is then their round to play. They either have the choice of “playing” their hand or dropping it.
- If the player cancels their hand, the dealer wins the player’s first ante and any Pair Plus bet, if relevant.
- If the player needs to keep playing, they must put forward a Play” bet. The play bet value must meet the ante that the player originally used.
#4. Winning and Payouts:
The next step is for the player to show his cards, quickly followed by the dealer making the same. Then hands are analyzed, and any relevant funds are received or paid out.
W88 3 card poker hand rankings
At W88 3 card poker you’ll be betting on the quality of your hand, so be sure you know how to judge it! The only difference between this and regular poker rankings is that a straight is worth more than a flush (because flushes are easier to get in a 3 card hand). Below are the various W88 3 card poker hand rankings.
- Mini Royal Flush – 3 cards consisting of an ace, king, and queen of the same suit.
- Straight Flush – 3 consecutive cards that are of the same suit (Aces high or low)
- Three of a Kind – 3 cards of the same value/rank.
- Straight – 3 consecutive cards in different suits.
- Flush – 3 cards of the same suit but not consecutive.
- Pair – 2 cards of the same rank, and 1 other card.
- High Card – 3 cards not all consecutive or in the same suit.
3 Steps – How to play 3 card poker at W88
That was a brief description of what exactly the W88 3 card poker game is. Not let’s deep dive into how to get started with the 3 card poker journey at W88. Follow the 3 easy steps below to get there!
Step 1: Visit the official W88 betting website
- Firstly, you need to enter your valid W88 credentials to access the account.
- Newbies can open a new account at W88 Register and then proceed to the next step.
- On the menu bar, hover your mouse over the Games sections.
- You’ll find various interesting casino games, click on 3 card poker.
Step 2: Select your preferred betting limit starting from RM2
Once you landed over the W88 3 card poker game, you’ll be asked to choose your betting limit.
- W88malayu recommends beginners choose a lower limit to avoid huge losses.
- Click on Min 2 and Max 500 options.
Step 3: Enjoy betting at W88 3 card poker
There you go! You’ll find yourself at the W88 3 card poker table.
- To begin, the player places an ante wager and/or a pair plus stake, predicting that they will have a pair or better hand.
- After that, each player and the dealer are given 3 cards face down.
- The player will check his hand & determine whether or not to place a play wager. The hand is over when a player folds.
- All hands greater than Queen, 6, and 4 should be played, while all hands worse should be folded, according to optimal strategy.
- If the player chooses to play, the cards will be turned over to see if the player has a better hand than the dealer.
- The play wager is returned to the player if the player wins.
- Both the ante & play bets are collected by the dealer if his hands are superior.
- The pair plus bet is determined without regard to the dealer’s hand.
4 Main W88 3 card poker bets
Depending on the sort of table you choose, you can usually choose between a handful of wagers when you take a seat at a 3 Card Poker table. Below are the main 3 card poker bets you must know.
- Ante – Each player makes an Ante bet or a wager on whether their hand will be better than the dealer’s before any cards are dealt.
- Pair Plus – You can also place a Pair Plus wager in addition to the Ante bet, which pays out based on the quality of your hand.
- Play – You must select whether to Play (or Raise) your Ante bet after looking at the quality of your 3 cards
- Fold – If you choose to Fold instead, the dealer will take your Ante stake and your hand eds there.
Be a part of W88 now!! Enjoy incredible casino games with great odds & win more!
W88 promotion – Get RM 30 free credit
Now that you have understood how to play 3 card poker and where to begin, it’s time to look at some bonuses that W88 offers to newbies. Yes, do not rush to start your betting journey before claiming the bonus.
- W88 offers RM30 free credit to all its dear customers as a welcome gift.
- Newbies can have a great start to their W88 3 card poker real money game with this incredible free credit worth RM30 and play smartly to earn as big as RM1000 per day.
- Wondering what are the other bonuses that W88 offers? Do check out how to claim W88 Promotions & grab them before it’s too late.
Hope this article helped you know how to play 3 card poker and have a clear understanding of fundamental rules. W88 3 card poker rules are simple to understand, and 3 card poker odds aren’t horrible when compared to other games, so the game has something going for it. So, give it a shot and see how it goes. You are definitely going to have fun betting & earning money on the way!