Learn the most exciting W88 Pok Deng game & win RM30 free credit + RM1k daily. Play more to win more! Start your Pok Deng game now & win big jackpots daily!
What is the Pok Deng game?
Pok Deng card game is a Thai game and is a Poker variant wherein short gameplays are dealt considering flushes, pairs of cards, three of a kind and more. This spectacular game is growing and gaining more popularity because of 3 reasons:
- Easy gameplay with unique rankings.
- Exciting rules including the option of becoming the dealer and winning all the bets.
- High cashout returns.
W88 is the best Online Betting Bookie in Malaysia with lots of super thrilling live dealer casino games, virtual casino games, slots, P2P gaming and exciting sportsbooks. All the popular games and outstanding gaming features along with super fascinating promotional offers and bonuses makes W88 a dream place for gamblers. So, feeling exciting to learn W88 Pok Deng game online? Then, read the article till the end to know about one of the best poker games online.
3 Steps to Start playing W88 Pok Deng game – Win RM 1k daily
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced W88 member, how to play Pok Deng on W88 is very simple. Just follow the three-step guide below to start your play.
Enhance your betting game by reviewing the Top 2 claim free credit new register 2021 sites here!
Step 1: Log on to the W88 official homepage and go to the P2P tab
- The number one thing to start any game on W88 is to login on to its official homepage.
- Once, you have logged in with your username and password, go to the P2P section located on the W88 menu bar at the top.
- Select the Pok Deng game and click on “Play Now” under it.
- You’ll get redirected to the W88 Pok Deng page.
Step 2: Click on Play Now to start playing
- After you have landed on the W88 Pok Deng page, simply click on any of the two options – Play Now or Try Now.
- Play Now is to start real betting on the game
- Try Now is to start a free trial for the game to know and understand the Pok Deng rules and strategies bets accordingly.
Step 3: Start Betting on W88 Pok Deng game – minimum bet amount RM20
To start betting on the W88 Pok Deng game, you must follow the below-given guidelines:
- The player must have sufficient balance to start the buy-in table for entering the game.
- The minimum amount for buy-in is as low as RM20.
- The game starts with bidding on the dealer. If you want to have the dealer’s position, you must select from the options given on the screen as Dealer x1, Dealer x5, Dealer x10 and select Reject if you don’t want to be.
- However, if none of the players wants the dealer’s position, then any player who has a sufficient amount of chips is selected at random for the position.
- After the dealer is decided, a betting round begins wherein all players have to decide a bet amount according to the total buy-in amount of the dealer.
- This game is played dealer against all the players meaning every player has the only motive to beat the dealer by getting the card value closer to 9.
- Players can also place multi-bets wherein they can place x1, x2 or x3 of their total buy-in amount.
- After the betting round, each player is given two cards and the hands are compared directly, skipping everything in between if there’s a natural win.
- The natural win means the total card value of the player is either Pok 8 or Pok 9.
- If the player has a total value anywhere between 4 to 7, then he gest an option to either draw or stay. If the card value is less than 4, the third card is automatically drawn.
- If the dealer and the player result in a tie match, then they are charged half the rake for the bet placed.
- The card value of every player is written as Taem and the corresponding value. For example, Taem 7 means the card value is 7.
Know about the exciting W88 Promotions to boost your winnings up to RM600!
5 Basic Pok Deng Rules – beginner must know
Now, you’re clear with the basic gameplay of W88 Pok Deng. Felt exciting? We know that! Among all the brilliant poker games at W88, Pok Deng is something that thrills and amuses gamblers with its short and easy gameplay and unique game features. Let us move on to the Pok Deng rules to better understand the game.
- The main aim of the game is to beat the dealer by getting the card rank closer to 9.
- The game is dealt with 7 players including the dealer with a 52-card deck.
- After the initial betting round, the two cards that are distributed to the players determine the card value.
- Ace is 1 and J, Q and K have 0 card values. Other cards have the same value as on their face.
- After adding the value of both the cards, only the last digit is considered. For example, if you have A, 5, 5 = 1+5+5 = 11 but your card rank will be only 1 and not 11.
How to claim Cara Dapat register RM 30 free credit on W88 Malaysia? Learn here!
Pok Deng rankings
Pok Deng gameplay check! Pok Deng rules check! Now, it’s time to learn the rankings on which everything depends. Understand the easy 4 Pok Deng rankings and decide your betting style accordingly.
- Pok – If the total of the initial two cards dealt equals 8 or 9 then, the cards automatically reveals showing Pok 8 or Pok 9. It is a natural win and the hands are directly compared and the payout is decided as per the win, skipping the third card draw stage.
- Tong – A there of a kind card combination is known as a Tong. For example, A, A, A.
- Straight Flush – When the player has three cards of the same sequence with the same suits, the hand is said to be a Straight Flush.
- Sam Lueang – If the player has all picture or face cards, then the hand is said to be Sam lueang. For example, Q, K, K.
- Normal – Any other type of hand is normal hand.
Join W88 now!! Many more super exciting P2P games with high rewards are waiting for you!
W88 Pok Deng game is fascinating, isn’t it? W88 always comes up with thrilling ways and new games to amuse gamblers in every way. The gameplay and the game dynamics are very simple. All you need to do now is quickly W88 login and follow the above guide to start playing. Also, don’t forget the RM 30 free bet to boost your winnings. Happy Betting!